MOTOR FAILURE DECISION TOOL
Use this free online tool to make the tough calls.
Indecision wastes time. The wrong decision wastes money. These straightforward yes/no questions, based on EASA's electric motor failure decision tree, will help you decide whether to repair or replace your busted motor and justify your decisions to management.
- Online assessment gives an immediate answer
- Takes less than 2 minutes (if you have all the information on-hand, at least)
- Validated by EASA
- Structures information gathering
- Simplifies complex processes
- Ensures nothing is forgotten
- Creates a standardized process for consistency
- Excellent tool for justifying decisions to management and purchasing